GDMC operates a large fleet of slickline trucks with a wide variety of tools for standard jobs in 2 3/8″ and 3 1/2″ tubing. All trucks are equipped for sweet and sour operations with standard pressure equipment rated to 15,000 psi working pressure. A wide selection of tools is also available up to 5 1/2″.
GDMC also has 10,000 psi and 15,000 psi working surface pressure equipment with grease injection. All stuffing boxes and BOPs are hydraulically operated.
Some of the slickline services GDMC offers are:
- Static bottom hole pressure (SBHP) – Quartz memory gauges / 20,000 psi
- Flowing bottom hole pressure(FBHP) -Quartz memory gauges / 20,000 psi
- Draw down test
- Build up test
- Interference test
- Down hole shut in tool up to 15,000 psi
- CCL/GR logging
- Tubing checks
- Opening and closing SSD
- Setting pressure control tools
- Communication tests
- Wide selection of fishing tools
- Gas lift
- Pressure test tubing
- Punching holes in tubing
- Surface and down hole sampling
- Cement dumping
- All kinds of bailers
- Broaching tools
- Swabbing equipment for 2 3/8″ and 3 1/2″ tubing
- One of the main Slickline service provider Company in KOC.
- Surface Memory gauges monitoring for Gas Wells
- Special Memory logging via Slickline.